Welcome 2013 -- 15+ years in Business
Happy New Year everyone! I actually hate to
see 2012 go. 2012 was one of our most active
years ever! We continued to support our best
customers such as:
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Nissan Motor Manufacturing
- Rio Tinto
Business was very strong throughout the entire supplier chain and those of us that survived 2008-2010 were rewarded -- and rightfully so. We were pleased that we also picked up some new customers that we are very proud of:
We completed roughly 200 projects last year. We added Amanda and Cary to our workforce, both of which have been excellent additions.
Probably the most exciting news was that we signed an agreement with EFS, LP (German based company) – a major supplier of Assist Devices to the Global Automotive Market which has given us the ability to provide not only this premier line of products to all of our existing customers, but expanded our customer base into the German automotive market such as BMW, Volkswagen, and Mercedes.
We are also, as the Manufacturer's Representative for Richards Wilcox, working on an almost completed project for Honda. So, our presence in the Automotive Community is impressive.
So, yes, welcome to 2013 -- our future is bright and we believe that if you give us the opportunity, we will be your "turn key stress free solution."
Jimmy Davis, President
- Specially designed Ergonomic Lifting units for Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer - $60,000.000
- Fabrication of special “traversing” robot bases/pedestals for Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer - $$8,000.00
- MRO supplier of special pins and springs for Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer - $800.00
- Lift Assist Device to handle Doors for Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer (as Manufacturers Representative - $300,000.00
- Automated Checking Cell for Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer (as Manufacturers Representative) - $100,000.00
- Specialty fencing for local bank – including installation - $3,000.00